A small issue in kis_selection_manager.cc

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 23 15:11:31 CET 2006

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Christoph Bartoschek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In the function
>
> void KisSelectionManager::grow (Q_INT32 xradius, Q_INT32 yradius)
>
> a lot of arrays are allocated with  operator new[]. But they are deleted with
> delete and not with  delete [].  You should check lines 891 to 897 for proper
> deletion of the arrays.

I love these mails of yours :-). Are you just reading the code really, really
closely, or have you got a tool for this? Would you like commit access?
I haven't got access to the source at the moment, so someone else should act
on your mails today. But by all means keep them coming, we're going to tag
tonight, and every bug fixed is one bug less.

Boudewijn