From the crashing Krita department

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Mar 22 22:54:40 CET 2006

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 22:29, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> Better wait until I've branched. I'll be doing that tomorrow, and Friday
> trunk should be ready for wild commits, 1.6 should be the branch with
> feature commits and polish (which need forward ported to trunk!) and 1.5 is
> still bugfix only.

OK. Then I can finally add dialogs for the sharpen, shrink, grow, border
selection options, that are actually there for quite a while:-)

> No problem -- glad to see you now and then.

Actually there are quite a few small things I want to do: like adding options
for rounded rectangles and rounded rectangular selections, aborting paint
tools with ESC and so on. I should definitely manage to find enough time for
such things.

The rest depends on how many applications I have to write to find a job, on
how soon I get a job and on how much work I will have to do when I get a
job:-))

Greetings,
Michael