From the crashing Krita department

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 22 21:54:39 CET 2006

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 21:46, Michael Thaler wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 March 2006 21:36, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Could you go back in svn a day and check whether that still happened? It
> > may have to do with my fix of this morning to disable tools when a
> > partlayer is active, but I'm not quite sure. And as I'm currently working
> > on wet, I cannot go back easily.
>
> How can I go back in svn a day?

svn up -r 521221 should do the trick.

> Another bug: open an image, add a new image as layer, scale the layer to a
> new size and use undo. Undo will not undo the scaling but remove the layer.

Hey -- that option has got the wrong dialog! It should use the same dialog as
change image size. Two bugs...

> (I just prepare a talk about Krita for the Linux Info Day in Augsburg this
> Saturday. I need lots of screenshots of Krita doing various things for
> that. I am actually quite surprised that Krita didn't hardly crash at all).

Well, we worked quite hard on making Krita a lot more stable. Any crashes,
please a backtrace! Pity you couldn't have managed to do these reports a week
earlier. We're in release candidate mode now :-(