wetdream

Leonardo Giordani leonardo.giordani at treuropa.com
Wed Mar 22 11:38:12 CET 2006

Well, I was looking into the code of the wet colorspace; some questions about
it:

- Is it blindly based on wetdream of Ralph Levien. I mean: does someone
understood how the (horrible) code works? Or should I fight with it line by
line?

- Does it work? If I build a watercolor picture in Krita and paint the results
are very strange: for example painting in green there are a lot of blue and
red pixel.

- At the moment there is an autodry function always active, right?

Thanks

Leo

--
Leonardo Giordani

Tele-Rilevamento Europa - T.R.E. s.r.l.
a POLIMI spin-off company
Via Vittoria Colonna, 7
20149 Milano - Italia
tel.: +39.02.4343.121
fax: +39.02.4343.1230
e-mail: leonardo.giordani (at) treuropa.com
web: www.treuropa.com