Regression list time

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 9 21:13:47 CET 2006

I've been testing all colorspaces today, and I've found a couple of nasty
regressions. They're also on the todo, of course.

* Selecting a color from the palettes doesn't work
* Problems with wet & fill
* Adding an adj. channel when the current layer is an adj. channel gives a
  dialog box without an option widget
* Crash when converting rgb image with per-channel adj. layer to cmyk
* crop leaves a single transparent pixel to the right
* saving tiff crashes
* saving 16 bit grayscale to jpeg silently converts to 8 bit grayscale
* undo is not initalized after loading .kra
* undo after export doesn't work
* gradient on a selected area on cmyk8 doesn't get reduced to the selection
(or crashes)
* per channel filter on cmyk doesn't work