Code documentation

Leonardo Giordani leonardo.giordani at treuropa.com
Wed Mar 8 15:52:12 CET 2006

> Well, the .doc directory is just a scratchpad of ideas and notes. Not really
> something to depend on it. Not sure I want to standardize beyond adding a
> README
> saying "Warning: here be dragons. Obsolete dragons."

Ok suggestion removed.

> True. But it's a counsel of perfection. We inherited a completely
> undocumented codebase, and compared to that we've made huge progress :-)

Yes, I know this. I wanted to give this "counsel of perfection" becouse too
many Open Source projects, even very good ones, are really impossible to dig
in becouse of missing comments, inline documentation or general docs.

Happy documenting :-)

--
Leonardo Giordani

Tele-Rilevamento Europa - T.R.E. s.r.l.
a POLIMI spin-off company
Via Vittoria Colonna, 7
20149 Milano - Italia
tel.: +39.02.4343.121
fax: +39.02.4343.1230
e-mail: leonardo.giordani (at) treuropa.com
web: www.treuropa.com