[CRASH] autosave crash while playing with color adjustment layer

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 8 07:33:42 CET 2006

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 23:02, John R. Culleton wrote:

> How do I get this latest commit? And can I just update Krita? I am
> still not clear on this point, sorry.

If you've got a source checkout of krita, yes, then it's

svn up
make
sudo make install

If you're using packaged releases -- like beta1, then you'll have to wait for
rc1 for this fix, because it didn't go into beta2.

It is quite easy to get krita to compile, once you got the prerequisite
development libraries and tools installed. Those are lcms, imagemagick,
openexr, qt, kdelibs and for scripting python and and ruby.