[CRASH] "watercolor" fill

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Mar 6 10:40:42 CET 2006

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006, Melchior FRANZ wrote:

> * Melchior FRANZ -- Monday 06 March 2006 10:08:
> > Anyway, water colors did never ever work for me, no matter what
> > I tried.
>
> I take that back. Just worked. It just didn't seem to be wet, but
> that's a different issue.  :-)

I'm torn in two -- on the one hand I need to fix stability issues,
on the other hand, I need to fix wet. I was planning on doing for
wet what I did for adjustment layers in the running up to beta2.
Our todo is growing again!

Oh, btw -- I saw, but didn't have time to take action on -- that you
had a fix for the name problem in the layer dialog? Could you
commit it?

Boudewijn