Yet again: Tablet Troubles (Or: is Bart losing his mind?)

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Jun 20 00:19:29 CEST 2006

> So I guess this is more
> likely to be the driver screwing up on XOrg's side quite majorly, although
> any kind of protection we could offer would still be a good thing. (And if
> it's not an XOrg thing, but a mishandling of tablets both Krita and Gimp
> do, I'd be interested to know, too.)
I must confess something, the guy who wrote the driver is a friend of mine, he
must have let some #ifdef BCOPPENS in that driver...

More seriously, what your version of xorg and of the kernel ? I have 7.0.0
(with version 0.7.2 of the driver, last is 0.7.4) and 2.6.15 and I can't
reproduce.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---