Perspective grid

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun Jun 18 10:18:27 CEST 2006

On Saturday 17 June 2006 21:51, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hi all,
> I want to add a perspective grid to krita, I am wondering about the
> best way to do it. If you had to use such a thing, how will you want it
> to work ? (I know I want one, but I am a bit skeptical about how to do
> it)

I think the perspective grid is more commonly know in vector apps; as they
are able to skew/mold your object without loss based on where you place
it in the perspective grid.

If you google for perspective grid you can find out how they setup the
grid; I think thats a good starting point on how to do this in krita. :-)
--
Thomas Zander