Kritacolor library re-licensing

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Jun 9 14:39:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

You can of course relicence all my code contributed to krita to LGPL (well the
one not in colorspaces, but not plugins except colorspaces I guess...)

> Cyrille Berger should decide about the lms_f32, ycbcr_u16 and ycbcr_u8
> colorspaces.
Is there really a need to move all colorspaces in kolib ? I mean (wet can't be
moved), but I can't see a need for colorspaces like LMS, YCbCr in other apps
than krita (btw I insist for YCbCr not to be build in krita 2 yet, no mater
what decision is taken about moving them or not).

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---