Target Users for Krita

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jul 30 20:23:50 CEST 2006

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006, Casper Boemann wrote:

> > I have not seen any extra personas written, so its just 3 now. I don't
> > know Mr Youp anywhere near enough to give it a guess :)
> No I think boudewijn and I agree tha claire fills that persona

Yes, that's right. When the time comes, we might want to fill out claire
with some more artistic leanings, but for now it's okay. Mr Youp, btw,
is a French artist who has already provided us with a couple of good
hints. A really good early adopter. I once blogged about his work,
but cannot find the link right now.

Boudewijn