Target Users for Krita

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun Jul 30 18:33:38 CEST 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 21:04, Casper Boemann wrote:
> On request from Thomas I've written down a list of target users for
> Krita. The attached list is what I've always had in mind, but as Thomas
> suggested it might be stupid of me to assume that we agree when nothing
> has really been written down.

Concluding this thread;
http://www.koffice.org/krita/personas.php

I have not seen any extra personas written, so its just 3 now. I don't
know Mr Youp anywhere near enough to give it a guess :)

Does anyone want to do that before we go to openusability and ask for
their feedback?

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander