Target Users for Krita

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Fri Jul 21 22:24:25 CEST 2006

On Friday 21 July 2006 22:15, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> In any case, I think that my Denise, amateur art weirdo who frequents
> sijun.com and deviantart is very similar to Claire. So she doesn't need to
> be a seperate person -- maybe add something about the application packrat
> mentality I see in many of the people who frequent sijun.com or deviantart.
> They generally have plenty of applications about, but still do most of
> their work with Photoshop's basic brushes. A reference to sijun and
> deviantart would be useful, too, perhaps.
The artis I've begun to write is called Daniel, but I actually also think that
Claire is much the same persona. Daniel/Denise won't add much.

sijun and diviantart is however not something I know anything about, so please
feel free to come with a suggestion as how we can modify Claire.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann