Target Users for Krita

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Thu Jul 20 22:08:37 CEST 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 22:00, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Good stuff -- I would like to add Sokal-type artists like Mr Youp, and we
> might want to ask him for a description of his type of user.
Yeah thought about that, and slangkamp suggested webdesigners too.

However Thomas suggested that I should limit myself to 3 personas, and so I
did. but I wholehearted agree with both.

When you all agree we should take this to Ellen and get further advice along
the path of usabillity review. (One of the Krita 2.0 goals)

> (I'm getting to feel a bit better, although I was laid up with bronchitis
> this week. The weather is as bad as it as in Athens last week.)
Great news (not the bronchitis though)  :)

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann