Timeout

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun Jul 2 17:29:20 CEST 2006

Hi Boudewijn

First of sorry to hear you have gone down, but it happens for the best of us.
Just take your time.

However krita will be needing maintainership in the mean time, and Bart and I
have discussed on irc that perhaps the core developers could take it on as a
shared job.

Fortunately until now we (the krita gang) have discussed our way through
decisions and Bart and I think that it will be possible to continue like
that.

So in short we'll continue with business as usual, just without relying on you
to arbitrate.

Whenever you want to return just say so and the maintainership is yours if you
want it.

So hope you agree.

best regards
Bart and Casper