Timeout

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jul 2 15:11:52 CEST 2006

I'm sorry, but I think I cannot do the 1.5.2 release after all. I'm realizing
that I think I ought to admit that I'm maybe really burned out. Sitting at
the keyboard and not producing anything, but unreasonable on irc (sorry
Thomas!) and so on are quite clear symptoms. The previous six months have
been way hectic, with the 1.5 release, finishing my studies in Brussels and
making sure the company I work for didn't fold up.

I think it's best if I take some time for other things, like translation work
and painting and so on, and see whether there's a place in KOffice I can fit
in in September or October. Cyrille can do 1.6, I trust him completely. I
hope someone can pickup the 1.5.2 release. If not, well, then 1.5.1 will have
been the last release in the 1.5 branch.

I will keep in touch with Fredrik for the SOC project -- I have already done
the mid-term evaluation, but I'm going to put my mail reading and irc
presence to an absolute minimum this summer.