Krita improvements

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jan 29 20:51:00 CET 2006

The following are the main Krita improvements (that occur to me right now, I'm
sure I've forgotten a whole lot more)

* 8 and 16 bit grayscale, CMYK and rgb colormodels, 16 and 32 bit float RGB
colormodels, watercolor colormodel, 16 bit L*a*b colormodel, 32 bit float LMS
colormodel. Many colormodels fully support colormanagement using lcms.
* Group and adjustment layers (adjustment layers are broken in beta 1) and a
new layerbox
* Histograms
* Creating and saving of brushes and patterns
* Show image in center of window
* Show a grid
* OpenGL mode
* New filters
* Color adjustment dialog works with most colormodels