***READ JOB PROPOSITION

IntertravelInc Cons at portugalnet.com
Sun Jan 29 01:43:32 CET 2006

Dear Sirs! New offer from the International tour company Intertravel Inc.( 78 York Street, London, W1H 1DP)! We offer you cooperation in new sphere of services. Our company develops fast, and we need new employees in sphere of services .Special interest for your country. If you want to work without wasting  time and forces, we are ready to offer work of managers in sphere of processing the orders.
Basic requirements: age of 21-55 years, computer knowledge, access to Internet.The salary 1000-2000 EUR per week.Special interest to your country!
Please, send  your CV and profiles acording this address: IntertravelInc at aol.com