Is there a way to figure out

Adrian Page adrian at pagenet.plus.com
Wed Jan 25 22:29:09 CET 2006

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Whether there's a tablet connected? Gábor pointed out that I should hide the
> three checkboxes for pressure effects in that case. (And I should implement
> them. Can't be hard, just scale the opacity and apply the darken method of
> the colourspaces in a scaled measure.)

I can add a function to say whether there's a tablet connected, or at
least that it's found a tablet-like device, which in practice is as good as.

The best solution is probably to hide and show the pressure options
whenever the current input device changes from/to anything other than
KisInputDevice::mouse().

Adrian