UI stability

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Wed Jan 18 18:21:59 CET 2006

Cyrille Berger wrote on 2006-01-18 17:46 +0100 regarding Re: UI stability:
> I am sure we can make an effort :) But I thought that KDE was using some
> scripts for documentation to make it be easy to rebuild screenshot ?

Not yet, not yet... Currently all screenshots have to be made by hand (which
makes translating harder than it should be, since all screenshots have to be
reconstructed).

The script you mention is (after some time of absence) under development again.
Its current maintainer is me, and I hope to be able to fully introduce it soon.
It needs to be tested extensively, and some infrastructure for its deployment
would come in handy as well.

I'll give a talk on it at FOSDEM, by the way :)

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/