crash when removing layer

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jan 18 13:10:46 CET 2006

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 12:22, Casper Boemann wrote:
> Hi When removing a layer with the menu popup I get the following crash.
> Doesn't happen when using the menu. Forgot to test with the "trashcan"
> button

I'm not sure what's the cause here, but we should try to make the layerbox
call the slots for handling layers in KisView instead of doing that again --
a week ago I noticed some essential differences in the way KisView handles
layer actions and the layerbox handles layer actions. Better have that code
in one place.