Icon for filter tool / adjustement layer in krita

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Jan 17 23:57:16 CET 2006

Hello,

As I dislike the current icon for filter (the coffee filter), I am trying to
create a new one, I did propose to use a photo filter to replace it, but some
of you have expresse doubt about it on irc, and after a mini-brain storming
new ideas have come up, I have made a draft for all of them and I have put
them on my blog :

http://cyrilleberger.blogspot.com/2006/01/new-icon-for-filters.html

So, what's your opinion ? Which icon is best for representing filters in
krita ? (remember they are only draft and are unpolish, they are just
concept)

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---