annoying bug when painting

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sun Jan 15 02:06:09 CET 2006

Hi,
I found an annoying bug when playing with krita today, I was trying do paint
on an image pixels by pixels (with a brush of 1x1, even brush seems to work
ok, only uneven don't work correctly), I used the tool "draw freehand" and
the paintop "pixel pencil".
But I had some trouble painting on the pixel I wanted, even if the mouse was
on the middle of the pixel, and the outline of the brush on the correct
pixel, krita would paint on a neighbourgh pixel (Casper and Bart were able to
reproduce it).

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---