color profile aware color adjustment

Larry Marso lmarso at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:16:11 CET 2006

Some progress has been made.

Krita grasps profile changes done by Image->Convert Image Type, and
presents you with the correct channels in Filter->Adjust->Color
Adjustment.

Working in LAB space, you seem to be able to make changes specifically
to the "Lightness" channel!  However, if you merely select channel A
or B for Color Adjustment, krita crashes.

Working in CMYK, attempting to modify alternative channels doesn't
crash krita.  But the attempt in any channel leaves you with a blank
image (with the checkerbox only left on display).

Meanwhile, may I ask, if you've created multiple points along the
curve, how do you eliminate one of them without starting over?  In
cinepaint, you'd merely drag the point outside a feasible range.  In
krita, you can drag to the edge of a feasible range, but you hit the
wall the the point remains.