color profile aware color adjustment

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jan 6 16:28:53 CET 2006

On Friday 06 January 2006 03:20, Larry Marso wrote:
> Bart wrote:
> > Apparently, this is fixed already in SVN now.
>
> I don't think so.
>
> I have svn at revision 494710.
>
> I've tried
>
> Image->Convert Image Type
>
> to both CMYK and LAB.
>
> If I then Filter->Adjust->Color Adjustment, I'm offered RGB channels
> for manipulation, not CMYK or LAB channels.

I'm going to hunt for this bug _now_... I know the widget can still do it,
because if you load a cmyk image, you get cmyk channels, and if you create a
lab image -- oops. Krita crashes.

> I've seen snapshots of this filter modifying CMYK curves.  I believe
> the code is out of SVN for some revamping.  Is this correct?  Or am I
> following the wrong workflow.

I'm guess that somehow the individual layers are not converted when the image
is converted -- so you get rgb layers in a lab image.