preview and birdseye

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Wed Jan 4 20:54:33 CET 2006

In fact

Perhaps we should do the filter on the entire visible part of the image and
replace the image with the preview.

That is: Live preview which is the future I guess (see eg office12)

We would need to do it in a thread but that is needed anyway
whenever the user has made a change to configuration and the previous preview
has been completed and shown the new previw calculation is begun by the
thread. If no conf changes we don't start a new preview calculation.

My algorithm still holds for birdseye and layer thumbnails
--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann