Libre Graphics Meeting Call

Sebastien Tricaud sebastien.tricaud at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:19:31 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

We are looking to invite Krita developers or power users to the upcoming LGM.

Please send an email publicly here explaining things you have been
doing. Nothing too formal, but just to make sure we invite someone,
recognized by the Krita community, who is involved in Krita either
using it or doing it.

Of course, we do afford travel costs and hostel.

== What LGM is ? ==

LGM, aka Libre Graphics Meeting will be a melting pot, with free
software graphics developers and artists meeting each other,
exchanging ideas and tips, and planning the future of free graphics.
Graphics professionals interested in learning about the state of the
art in free software are also welcome.

The conference will be all about participation. Artists and
developers, feel free to bring your laptops and tablets, and show us
what you can (and can't) do. Organise a BOF about your favourite
project or feature. We're aiming for a bazaar.

The conference is free to attend, and open to all.

LGM will bring together developers and users of the best of free
software graphics applications - GIMP, Inkscape, Scribus, Blender and
more. It promises to be a fun ride, with tutorials and presentations
of applications, and lots of time and space to chat, meet up with old
friends, make new ones. Plans will be made, hacking and drawing will
be done, fun will be had.

More informations at http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/

== Request to Krita developers/users ==

You have been doing a great job with Krita, and we would like you to
share it with us.
You are now part if this wonderful free world graphical applications
boat. And this is great for everyone.
Sharing your graphical experience with the rest of us is what we are
looking for.

In the hope I am not too late for sending this invitation.

Sebastien Tricaud.