Fwd: hy i made this couse i had to make a somthing :)

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Thu Feb 23 21:00:50 CET 2006

pinheiro wrote on 2006-02-23 16:28 +0000 regarding Re: Fwd: hy i made this couse i had to make a somthing :):

> PS are you guys working in the action icons list for koffice?

I've put up the list and added some remarks, but due to really stressful
circumstances, I haven't been able to do anything more than that. I hope to get
back to it soon, but the same holds for the other dozen tasks that require my
attention :(

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/