Regressions and open bugs

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Feb 23 19:52:13 CET 2006

I've noticed the following regressions while testing:

* Selection mask doesn't show in opengl mode
* setting the opacity with the layerbox slider addes an infinite amount of
 opacity actions to the undo menu
* cannot move layers up past the their group layer in the layerbox
* Wet & brush paintop options are both shown on top of each other, and on top
 of the paintop combo when painting with a tablent. Also: the option widget
 very rapidly switches when painting with a tablet.

They are in the todo-1.5 file, but deserve some attention. Also, we've got the
following open bugs:

119401   2006-01-02   nor   Action 'change image size' crops source image
120167   2006-01-15   cra   Krita Crashes Calling "Dry the Paint" Filter
121752   2006-02-11   nor   error execution example script Reshape Histogram
(python)
122576   19:09:00     nor   Undo keyboard-shortcut not working when editing a
file on...

Which is pretty good, all in all, I have to say. Also, apart from the growing
number of gui glitches and regressions, we've got most of the todo list done.

I've moved tagging to Monday, so we'll have a few more days to finish up.
However, I've got my father visiting this weekend, and Bart is at Fosdem, so
at least our time will be limited.