Display problems when zooming

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Feb 22 16:08:09 CET 2006

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 09:03, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> A zoom problem I'm having a hard time fixing:
>
> * Open an image. Zoom so's not everything is shown.
> * Add an adjustment layer (say, brightness/contrast)
> * zoom in, so everything is shown: the result is transparency in all places
> tha where hidden before
>
> Also, we've got two problems with opengl right now: selection masks are not
> shown, and when there's more than one layer, zooming leaves transparent
> gaps.

A nice-to-have for the future would be a little submenu offering
a list of zooms from e.g., 72 ppi size, like Gimp precentage zooming,
so one doesn't have to hit the zoom control over and over again.
For example I might want to put a color band clear across a 10
inch span, but then do fine work on a tiny part of that largish
illustration.

Something for the future. For Krita the future looks bright...
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: