Making fonts available

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Feb 22 02:26:22 CET 2006

e On Tuesday 21 February 2006 14:55, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 February 2006 19:49, John R. Culleton wrote:
> > I want to make additional fonts available to to Krita. All
> > are Type 1. There are some Gimp fonts. some TeX fonts
> > and so on. I run Slackware linux and the Krita is 1.4.90.
>
> You can use KDE's font installer (in kcontrol) to install new fonts and
> Krita will be able to use them automatically. Or you can copy all your
> fonts to $HOME/.fonts, that works too.

The KDE font isntaller lists many more fonts than are available
in Krita. I wil try moving a few to home/.fonts and see if that
helps.

The onscreen rendering is quite ugly. Hopefully the actual image
is better. Will test.
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: