layer names

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at aon.at
Tue Feb 21 21:03:43 CET 2006

* Adrian Page -- Tuesday 21 February 2006 20:37:
> I misunderstood. If you drag and drop an image and insert it as a layer,
> or do 'Insert Image as Layer', it takes the image url as the name. I
> hadn't thought about the layer when you open e.g. a png file.

I wonder if the file name alone wouldn't be more interesting. There's
not much room for a name, and having "file:///home/m/images/..." in
every other layer doesn't buy you much. Assuming that the image has
a more telling name ("George_Bush_Nude.jpg"), this might be better.
(Full URL in the popup?)

m.