layer names

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 21 20:54:53 CET 2006

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 20:36, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Cyrille Berger -- Wednesday 22 February 2006 02:27:
> > > Oh. Haven't seen that, although I'm running krita from CVS, last
> > > updated an hour ago. It only said "Layer 1" for the initially
> > > loaded image.
> >
> > when you add a layer after the name of the filename appears as name for
> > the first layer while it is true that the first layer is allways called
> > "Layer 1"
>
> Just noticed. Can't do anything about the adjustment layer, because
> everytime I add one, krita crashes. (Before I even added a line of
> code, mind you! :-)

Don't hesitate to mail me the backtraces. I do have crashes now and then, but
not always, and I'm working to solve them. One problem: if you've got the
extra filters from the krita-filters project installed you're pretty much
guaranteed a crash because of a bug in the convolution painter. Other bugs
are my problem.

Oh, and I may have caused some temporary insanity by a very recent commit.
I'll check.