Krita talk

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 21 18:52:50 CET 2006

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Bart Coppens wrote:

> On Tuesday 21 February 2006 14:11, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > I'm right now working through all our features and removing as many crashes
> > and performance roadblocks as possible.
> Hum, is it possible that you overoptimized a bit with the adjustment layers
> (we really should have unit tests for compositing)?

Possibly, even likely: but there were all kinds of breakage anyway. The Gary test
worked -- yesterday, that is. Thanks for fixing the adj. props box, btw.

> If you zoom in on a picture (so that you don't show the entire image at once),
> select a piece, add adjustment layer, and zoom out. You'll see that the
> previously undisplayed part is now actually transparent (until you force it
> rerendered by changing the layer visibility or so).

I'll look at it tonight. I noticed today that I've managed to break my nice
thread pool yesterday, and the problem with the convolution painter keeps
cropping up. But I'm quite pleased with the abuse-only-childlayer hack :-).

Boudewijn