UI problems

Sven Langkamp longamp at reallygood.de
Mon Feb 20 21:17:08 CET 2006

Am Donnerstag 16 Februar 2006 19:31 schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
> I've just added a raft of little UI niggles to our 1.5 todo file -- if
> anyone is bored, please take a look at it. Most of them should be easy
> fixes, although getting tool option widget layouts correct seems very hard,
> and there are a number of them around.
Getting the option widget layouts is not that hard. I have fixed some of them
in my local tree, but the doc freeze prevents me from commiting.

> * Canvas & dockers change position every time a different tool is selected.
The problem is the different size of the option widget especially the filter
tools have too big option widgets.

> * Line, polygon, polyline tool, duplicate: ? button is too big
I have fixed that locally and moved the button to the bottom left corner.

> * Rectangle, ellipse, polygon, polyline, star tool: not the same spacing
between labels and elements
Easily fixable, but I need to replace a the .ui based widget with a coded one.