Scaling images + view updates

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Feb 17 23:14:40 CET 2006

On Friday 17 February 2006 23:01, Adrian Page wrote:
> Bart Coppens wrote:
> > So, scaling an image doesn't update the view (projection?) anymore, but
> > looking at the code brings me to KisImage::notify, but I don't feel very
> > comfortable in that piece of code (especially now that there might be
> > changes in that piece). Maybe somebody else could have a look at it? (It
> > still worked a few weeks ago, afaik)
>
> Scale image works fine here but scale layer doesn't have a notify call.
> I fixed some other things that didn't notify but left this one out
> because it's using the old scaling code rather than the new transforming
> code, so is going to change anyway - from what I've read.

Updates will start working end of this weekend all around again; I'll fix
that, but it's a bit of typing. Shearing/transforming/scaling/etc/ is
Casper's thing. Making sure we don't call paintView three times on loading an
image (and the attendant color correction things etc.) is Adrian's thing.

Seems to me we've got our bases nicely covered :-)