Adjustment Layer problem

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 00:24:35 CET 2006

Here are steps to produce a problem with build from svn today (6pm EST).

1.  Load a png.  FWIW, I've attached image I was working with.  (It's amusing
to view in any case. :)

2.  Right-click on Layer1 and add New Adjustment Layer.  Probably doesn't
matter what filter.  I chose Cubism.

3.  With Layer 2 selected, uncheck eyeball in Layer 1.  Image does not
disappear in main window as it should.

4.  Select Layer 1 and toggle eyeball on and back off.  Now image disappears
in main window.

Also, I got a crash once when I hovered the mouse pointer over the filter icon
of Layer 2 in the layers dock window.  Stupid me, I didn't get a crash dump
and now I can't reproduce it.  Will keep an eye out.

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)