Help needed - klipper bug or X bug or krita bug

David Mulcahy eseol at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 20:00:42 CET 2006

>  These are just BadWindow X errors, they don't necessarily
> mean real errors. There's actually no real problem, is there?

No real problem - only a simple (large) cut takes 1min 15 secs
without klipper and 2mins 30 secs (for windows to resume
responding) with klipper running.

Thanks for taking the time and putting me straight on the
problem.  I am a kde user exclusively and I just thought it was
worth checking while krita is in beta mode.

Thanks again  Dave