Just checking on the todo's

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Mon Feb 6 20:16:04 CET 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 19:43, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> * Bird's eyeview: image is shown in wrong place and functionality isn't
> done.
I think I'm half involved, according to below, but I have not really looked at
it so if anyone feels like please feel free.

> * Transform (scale/rotate/shear/mirror + tool). (Casper)
see below

> B  * Add image preview to bird's eyeview box
should just be done the same way like the layer thumbnails. have not done
anything.

> B  * Fix buttons in brightness/contrast
will just remove them, so it's quite easy

> B  * Fix transform tool and re-enable the shear and rotate functionality
This will be my top priority. There still seem to be visual bugs

> B  * Implement the last few colorspace dependencies in KisAbstractColorSpace
Can't really remember me signing up for this one. What's it about
specifically?

> B * Merge single layer
Don't really know how to do this one, without duplicating much of the merge
visitor. Perhaps setting up a new grouplayer and applying the mergevisitor
will be the best way to do this. In fact i think so.

> B  * Rotate image
> B  * rotateLayer
Almost done

--