Krita 1.6: my proposal

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Mon Feb 6 20:35:57 CET 2006

> I have seen Boudewijn's list of things we want from kde4 but they don't
> seem very important to me in contrast to the great stride we could be
> making with painterly stuff, scripting and other interesting things. Do we
> really want to suspend krita development for half a year.
scripting don't really need core modification, and it wouldn't really need
possibility to change the 1.5 plugins, it's possible to have extensions to
the scripting API in krita-plugins.

on the oposite, I hope to be able to push kross in libkdecore4, and it need to
be done soon (once the build system has been decide), and having a kde4
applications allready supporting it would help I think (well if isaac add
support of kross to kword or kspread, it will help).

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---