SIOX

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Sun Feb 5 14:11:41 CET 2006

On Sunday 05 February 2006 13:56, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> What are these functions? I guess I need to know beforehand because we are
> in a kind of freeze right now.

smooth_mask, erode_mask, dilate_mask

(I guess it would be nice to also add shrink_mask, grow_mask etc.)

If it is not possible to add them to KisSelectionManager, they could probably
also be done as a plugin.

The problem here is that plugins cannot depend on each other, so one would
have to put them all in the siox-plugin and that is not really where they
belong.

Or I can just work on a private copy until the freeze is over, as you like.

Greetings,
Michael