Some mmx/sse2 benchmarking

Tom Burdick tburdi1 at uic.edu
Wed Dec 20 08:01:29 CET 2006

Isn't that the other way around?

In the header loadu is using movups which is for unaligned data.

It doesn't matter though, I agree with what your saying and see that it could
be a problem. Aligning the data wouldn't be a that big of a deal I don't
think though, a simple attribute added to the var declaration (or is it
definition... I never get it straight), it shouldn't change the data access
in any other way than allowing fast loading to sse or mmx from what I read. I
didn't read much though.

-Tom