Layer Compositing Modes

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Dec 10 23:33:50 CET 2006

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> > Not sure. If we get a patch implementing them we'll probably include it in
> > 1.6.2 -- even if it's just rgb8. I've already got a number of highly
> > important bugs that I need to solve for 1.6.2, and I'm not sure how much I
> > will be able to do after next Thursday.
> >
> Except that for 1.6.2 the strings have to be added _now_, or at maximum
> tomorrow, even if the maths are added only just after.

Then it is unlikely to happen. By the way: I really would like to agree
on a few days of concerted regression testing for 1.6.2, where we all try
to exercise all features of Krita. That way we'll prevent disappointments
like the many regressions in 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 (different regressions for
each version...)

Boudewijn