Krita, still very buggy

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Dec 6 13:18:30 CET 2006

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 23:12, Ronan Zeegers wrote:

> Ok! It's true that bugzilla is not that fastest tool to use. But some
> bugs of usability improvement on the mailing list where not take in
> consideration.

Yes. Things may fall through the cracks. That doesn't mean suggestions aren't
appreciated -- just that we're human.

> ie a mail write the 20 sept 2006:
> >I've been thinking with a friend of mine (http://www.design-hero.com/)
> >about the current arrangement of the icons. And I think it could be
> >improved.
> >
> >Here is my rearrangement proposal of the icons:
> >http://www.ronanzeegers.com/krita-ui/Krita-rearrangement-01.png

Not sure why that wasn't done -- at that time I wasn't working on 1.6 myself,
so that's something to ask Cyrille. I think it can be done in 1.6, because
there is provision to order tools by priority per group, but I'm not sure how
well it works.

> >I have also removed the separator at the bottom of the Toolbar. Usually
> >a separator separate from something.

Fixed!

> >btw, there is a little bug with the vertical size of the magnifying
> >glass icon:
> >http://www.ronanzeegers.com/krita-ui/ZoomIconError.png

Er... Didn't you paint the icons? :-) I'll commit a fixed one as soon as I
have it.