Krita, still very buggy

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Dec 6 12:48:35 CET 2006

On Wednesday 06 December 2006 11:13, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > > The new Qt Arthur thing do not help here?
> >
> > On the contrary: that is making marching ants a lot more difficult
> > because it removed the XOR paint operator.
>
> I don't know where you got that idea, but from
> http://doc.trolltech.com/4.2/qpainter.html#CompositionMode-enum I still see
> the XOR composite mode.

Which says:

The source, which alpha is reduced with the inverse of the destination alpha,
is merged with the destination, which alpha is reduced by the inverse of the
source alpha. CompositionMode_Xor is not the same as the bitwise Xor.

And I have always understood that bitwise xor is what we needed