new icones

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Sun Aug 20 23:45:44 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 19. August 2006 18:15 schrieb Jean-François Lemaire:
> On Saturday 19 August 2006 17:04, Sander Koning wrote:
> > krita at ronanzeegers.com wrote on 2006-08-19 13:55 +0200 regarding new
> >
> > icones:
> > > I've made some new icones for Krita. It's not finished yet but the
> > > spirit/style is there...
> >
> > Nice! Quite a clear style.
>
> I agree. I particularly like the Krita icon itself, which I much prefer
> to the current one. Keep on it, Ronan.

Yes, great work on those. The toolbar icons are well done (exactly the greyish
concise style a paint application like Krita deserves). I like the
logo/application icon as well.

Now that I think about it: the paint inside the paint bucket could be slightly
darker to make it easier to recognize the icon (it looks a little bit
too "drawn" right now to get its symbol style).  On the other hand I'd make
the "A" slightly less bold-dark: It sticks out a little bit too much.

Torsten