new icones

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 21 08:06:34 CEST 2006

On Sunday 20 August 2006 20:42, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > Clarifying this; in KOffice 2.0 and KDE4 the new default iconset is
> > oxygen. Which is being created by the KDE artists. They surely can use
> > any and all help they can get.
>
> Clarifying this: ronan's icons are about krita's tools icons. new
> file/print/whatever aren't even oxygen related for that matter, but
> _themes_ related, we don't want to be an 'amarok-like' apps and have our
> own theme ;) And I am sure "KDE" artists will appreciate any help.

The ordinary toolbar icons (and I really want to get rid of the ordinary
toolbars by default in Krita) should come from Oxygen. But the toolbox icons
are a different thing indeed. They need to be mostly grayscale and they need
to be consistent across all KOffice apps with a toolbox -- which, hopefully,
means most of them.

As I said, I like these icons: I would like to have the svg source in our svn
repository so we can play with it in 2.0. And if Ronan can help out designing
the toolbox icons for KOffice 2.0, then that would be a great help.