gimp fileformat

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun Aug 20 19:27:39 CEST 2006

On Sunday 20 August 2006 19:01, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> But what do you think of my current plan:
>
> September-October: start an implementation of an oasis-like fileformat
> in krita, and have all the functionnalities ready
> November: write a pre-draft with the krita implementation as an
> example, and ask for comment on create mailing list

Sounds great, there is nothing to flush out bugs then to actually use it.

And if you get a pre-draft there will be people that can clarify and
cleanup the stuff.
You guys deliver the graphics expertise, let someone else provide
expertise about the (oasis) XML and other boring stuff.

:-)
--
Thomas Zander