new icones

Boudewijn Rempt boud at
Sat Aug 19 21:31:06 CEST 2006

On Saturday 19 August 2006 13:55, krita at wrote:
> Hello!
> I've made some new icones for Krita. It's not finished yet but the
> spirit/style is there...
> What do you think?

I think the toolbox icons look nice; I'm not sure about the application icon.
That may be better with a different tools instead of just brushes (like
pencil, pen, painting knife, brush, or something like that) -- and since I'm
just back from my holidays I'm not up to what the development with regards to
Krita icons are. Everyone seems to have their likes and dislikes on this
issue, but I quite like the visual sameness of the toolbox icons.

Boudewijn Rempt